JUDR. MICHAL VASKÝ
Michal is an attorney-at-law licensed by the Slovak Bar Association. Michal has been practicing law since 2005 and acquired his experience by working for a bank belonging to an international banking group. He has also worked for a Slovak subsidiary of the leading European construction company. Michal completed his studies at the Law Faculty of Comenius University in 2005. Michal passed the Bar exams in 2009. Michal is fluent in English and German.
- Legal assistance with respect to provision of the syndicated bank loan for a broad development project in Bratislava
- Support in the founding of a franchise chain of restaurants
- Legal assistance on a domain name dispute for a major telecom operator
- Member of the project team responsible for all legal issues on the side of the constructor of the larger part of the project PPP R1 (Nitra, Slovakia) (approximate value €100 million)
- Representing the bidder in an appeal procedure against disqualification in a tender for construction of a section of the R4 motorway in eastern Slovakia (estimated value €120 million)
- Legal support for the general contractor of several sections of the highway D1, highway D3, motorway R2, some sections of the national routes as well for construction of railway infrastructure. Total value of the projects exceeded € 1 billion.
- Coordination of the bid preparation process in the tender for PPP project D4R7 – Bratislava bypass for one of the bidders (net present value of approximately €1 billion)
- Legal assistance for the general constructor of the section of the D1 highway dealing with the tunnel by assisting the client with respect to unexpected geological conditions discovered during construction (value approximately €250 million)